The Services we can provide can be broken down as follows:
- Definition of requirements
- Definition of outcomes
- Suggested acquisition methodology
- Creation of Tender Documents
- Creation and testing of assessment criteria
- Published of Tender and provision of answers
- The leadership of a competitive dialogue on either side of the table
- Provision of appropriate Governance and documentation for approval Boards.
- Involvement with stakeholders and those in the delivery team to ensure a smooth transition.
- Creation of:
- A Contract Synopsis to enable non-legal staff understanding of the obligations contained in the contract.
- An Obligations Register
- Change Control Register
- Disputes and Claims Register
- Calendar of events register
- Questions and Answers Register
- Issues register (those matters you wished to achieve in negotiation but failed to do so that you may wish to address in the future).
- Contract Review templates etc.
- Intellectual property register.
- Attendance at regular review meetings
- Answering questions on interpretation and agreeing to a position with the supplier/client that is mutually acceptable.
- Documenting position for the benefit of stakeholders
- Preparing for the exit with an appropriate exit strategy including the re-tender operation if necessary and recording ongoing warranties and liabilities.
These are just a few of the services we supply.