It is critical to have a quick and simple process that qualifies bids. Bidding is a quick way of spending expensive resources so you need to be very clear on what you can do and who you want to do it with. Pre-sales are often the first line in identifying those deals you will work on and those you should not.
It is important that the bid/no-bid decision board or process is simple, quick to operate and does not require lots of paperwork. If you achieve this then your sales force will not try to avoid the process but bring forward opportunities in your sweet spot as they know they will get support for a sale. We can help you establish your:-
- What is your target market?
- Who is in your solution sweet spot?
Does your prospect fit?
- Industry, size, location?
- Are they reputable/good payers?
- Are there any other factors you need to consider such as Export Control rules?